SOLD/EXPIRED 22-250 for sale/trade

wfjames

Ruger MkII Target 22-250 for sale. Barrel has been recrowned, set back 1" and rechambered (still in 22-250 Rem). 612 rounds down range since the rechambering. Rings have been lapped. Rings are included but scope is not. Consistently shoots .5"-.75" groups (5 shots center to center) at 100yds with 32gr of RE10x and a 55gr Sierra blitzking at 3750fps. Great gun, but I bought a Remington 22-250 and I like shooting it better. I will give all of my load data if you want it. I have some once fired brass from this gun that could also be thrown in the mix to make a sale/trade happen.
$550 shipped to your FFL. I will also take trades on certain Kahr or Glock pistols or Remington bolt action rifles. I am really looking for a 223 with a 8 or 9 twist heavy barrel or a sporter weight Remington in 204, 223 or 22-250. If you have any other guns you want to trade let me know, I might be interested. Can add cash for the right trade. Will do face to face in W TN, N MS or E AR.

Thanks for looking. PM me or email me at [email protected]

wfjames

It has a crisp, clean two stage trigger that breaks at 2.75lbs. Thanks for the offer, but Im not interested in the 788. Really want a 700 in 223 with a fast twist barrel more than any of the other guns listed.

Last edited:

Mercer

im interested. i will give you a new muzzzleloader that has been shot less than 5 times if you give me a deal.

Trending threads

Recent Posts

Nightforce has great tracking capabilities, they are rugged, a bunch of elevation, holds zero forever, and reticles are designed for long range shooting. So if you are looking to shoot long distances constantly, then you need a scope that can take the abuse. -- gilmillan1

Culture Of Excellence At Nightforce Optics
By Len Backus

A high level of quality both in production and in service. Read More

Nightforce is such a solid combo of reticle, available elevation, glass that is good enough to shoot at the longest range you can dial. Nightforce has bullet proof construction that can handle the incidental horse rolling or some other rodeo action. -- bigngreen

Nightforce ATACR Scope Review
By Jeff Brozovich

The new NightForce ATACR is for sure a top choice for any long range shooter. Read More

The total package. Nightforce is the best I have used as far as turret feel and solid detents. I have never had one that didn't track right on and always return to zero. Nightforce NXS is the best value for everything I need. -- Broz

Nightforce Velocity 1000 Reticle Review
By Scott Shreve

I think Nightforce knocked it outta the park with this reticle! Read More

NightForce