• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

22-250 Brass

ViperACR

Need some unfired 22-250 brass. Who has what? Thanks for any responses.

I just built a new fast twist 22-250 to just be different and old school. Now no brass is available. I would like whatever I can get. But several hundred would be great.

I bought all of the Norma flavor at Recoil Gunworks ....this is fuggin ridunkulous..
Just now having a Criterion 26" put on my GAP custom in 22 250 AI

I went to stock up on brass only to find the world ran out

Only pay option is Zelle, and they have it in stock. Maybe I should just send them cash in an envelope to somewhere in Sudan.
SCAM I SAY!
Thanks for the heads up I know everyone is honestly trying to help. But these scammers are getting on my nerves.

I have found at least 3 BIG websites advertised right in there in a google search with all the legit names...Scheels. MIdway, Natchez etc....and are FAKE scams ....if they have the powder and brass in stock and great prices .....then want you to pay with a digital source like paypal...Zelle , Venmo only .....they are BS !!

These pricks are out in en masse ..... BEWARE !!!

they have NO actual brick and mortar address ....or its fake...

Sorry, Did not know
No worries ...they almost got me too !
I had to stop payment on pay pal ....yeah I'm desperate enough to become
oblivious for a moment ... It can happen to anybody ...

I have 300 rounds of NEW Norma 22 250 brass ...just purchased ..
If I can buy a reamer ..finish only and ream this new 22 250 barrel
and make it a 22 Creedmor instead , I may go that route ..
Ill sell this brass to anybody for what I have invested in it only .

Ill know tomorrow ...a reamer is available and $180.00 cheap price to pay
to switch up to a cartridge on par with the 22 250 AI ...and I can make brass from readily available 308 ....I already form my 6.5 CReedmor from 308 ...its just one more
run through a 22 creed fls die and trim ....no problem....