• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

210m primers h4350 powder

J.T.B. 338

I'm in need of some Federal Gold Medal 210m primers and h4350 powder. I'm in southeast ga. Want a 8lb jug but definitely wouldn't turn down a 1lb to get by.

I'm in Florida but I have 2 1 lb H4350 I'd let go. Was hoping to find other powder but I'd sell em too

I'm in central florida but I could go for a drive as well.

For powders I'm putting together a 6.5 prc so, 4831sc, n560, n565, r26, retumbo, h1000...etc

I paid 60 a bottle after hazmat and shipping

I'm in central florida but I could go for a drive as well.

For powders I'm putting together a 6.5 prc so, 4831sc, n560, n565, r26, retumbo, h1000...etc

I paid 60 a bottle after hazmat and shipping
How far are you from jacksonville fl?

Yeah I'm sure I can.
We can head down and meet you on Monday if that will work for you. I'll take both 1lb jugs. We have to run down to Brunswick ga Monday to pick up a few things and can head down before or after we make our stops in Brunswick depending on what time will work for you if monday is possible.

I have to work on Monday. Will you be further down during the weekend by chance?

I have to work on Monday. Will you be further down during the weekend by chance?
We'll be heading up to waynesboro Tuesday. I just ordered 2lbs off brownells. I may try to get yours to when we get back down if we can drive down a little further to meet you so your drive wont be crazy