• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

20CAL 39gr SBK on SALE - Natchezss

That's kind of why I paid a super high price from Sierra. Didn't know where and when they would ever be available again. I haven't seen 39gr SBK for sale in at least the last 5 + years. I haven't bought any in over 15 years. Started shooting the .204 in 2004 and bought probably 2K 39gr SBK a few years later.
They were one of the hardest bullets to get. So now I have 1K set aside but paid $357.46 TYD for them. Not really a bad price when there was none ever to be found for many years.
So now the market will be dried up again for don't know how many years because Sierra probably made their 10 year run for them.

I am a Sierra fan as they are local to me, have shot thousands and thousands over the past years.
I refuse to get hung up on components wether they are hard to get or discontinued. I have several 20's now, custom and factory, for varmint shooting there is not enough difference in accuracy for me to spend almost double of what a Vmax is for a few tenths of an inch. I kept an eye on sales and stocked up on Hornady and Nosler, yeah it was hotdogs and Mac and cheese for a while, but I have enough I pay little attention to sales anymore.

Hodgdon powders are the same way. They can do what they want as far as supply and cost. VV is a bargain by today's standards and most is available.
I am surprised that a foreign market has not flooded the market with primers at a reasonable cost.

39gr SBK on SALE and 10% GREAT DEAL!!!!!!
$285.00 TAX & Ship for (2) 500 boxes TYD.

That's kind of why I paid a super high price from Sierra. Didn't know where and when they would ever be available again. I haven't seen 39gr SBK for sale in at least the last 5 + years. I haven't bought any in over 15 years. Started shooting the .204 in 2004 and bought probably 2K 39gr SBK a few years later.
They were one of the hardest bullets to get. So now I have 1K set aside but paid $357.46 TYD for them. Not really a bad price when there was none ever to be found for many years.
So now the market will be dried up again for don't know how many years because Sierra probably made their 10 year run for them.
C.S.T., What you load for the Sierra's. I read I think was
h 4895. I was paid Friday, and darn your waste of skin bought all them. Oh well just funnin. Good luck and no misses, didn't come this far to miss. I will get some eventually, I hope.
Buck, in n.c.

C.S.T., What you load for the Sierra's. I read I think was
h 4895. I was paid Friday, and darn your waste of skin bought all them. Oh well just funnin. Good luck and no misses, didn't come this far to miss. I will get some eventually, I hope.
Buck, in n.c.
We load 26.8 gr of H-4895 in Hornady & Nosler Brass. I think getting around 3,700fps.
What is this?
I was paid Friday, and darn your waste of skin bought all them.

Hey hvacman04 you are the member that Posted the sale for the 39gr SBK Tuesday at 6:30PM to let me know. I think they were still in stock until Friday morning. Why didn't you buy some then?
We bought our 39 SBK from Sierra Manufacture and paid a high price.

I just posted the great deal from Natchez on the sale and the costs for other members to buy.

We load 26.8 gr of H-4895 in Hornady & Nosler Brass. I think getting around 3,700fps.
What is this?

Hey hvacman04 you are the member that Posted the sale for the 39gr SBK Tuesday at 6:30PM to let me know. I think they were still in stock until Friday morning. Why didn't you buy some then?
We bought our 39 SBK from Sierra Manufacture and paid a high price.
I just posted the great deal from Natchez on the sale and the costs for other members to buy.
C.S.T.Its o.k. , I was just funnin. I have a Remington with triangle barrel. This one shoots great, but haven't shot it much. I was busy taking care of mom and dad, their gone and missed badly, wow. I wish could ask a few questions. I appreciate the load info. I will use it when I GET a 500 box of bullets. Good huntin, and send pics of groups, and the results, thanks Buck, in .n.c.

C.S.T.Its o.k. , I was just funnin. I have a Remington with triangle barrel. This one shoots great, but haven't shot it much. I was busy taking care of mom and dad, their gone and missed badly, wow. I wish could ask a few questions. I appreciate the load info. I will use it when I GET a 500 box of bullets. Good huntin, and send pics of groups, and the results, thanks Buck, in .n.c.
Buck
Sorry to her that your Mom and Dad are gone.
We have 39gr SBK so if you need some let us know and will hook you up. Let's go the PM each other. I am sure we can help you out with what ever you need.
Thanks
Len & Jill

Buck
Sorry to her that your Mom and Dad are gone.
We have 39gr SBK so if you need some let us know and will hook you up. Let's go the PM each other. I am sure we can help you out with what ever you need.
Thanks
Len & Jill
Len, I dont kno or haven't tried to do a p.m., I haven't figured out on rimfire central either. I appreciate help. Thanks. Buck