• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

.204 Sierra 39 grain Blitzking

xxboomstikk

Good shooting buddy built me an engine and I'd like to find him some of these as an extra goody to say thank you. Couple hundred if at all possible. They shoot phenomenal in his gun. Prefer PayPal. Please pm with what you have. I sure appreciate it guys.

Thanks for the heads up. I'm a little low on pricing too! I paid $28/30 for years didn't realize they had went up but so is life.
Would $100 for 200 shipped let any loose?
Thanks guys

Thanks for the heads up. I'm a little low on pricing too! I paid $28/30 for years didn't realize they had went up but so is life.
Would $100 for 200 shipped let any loose?
Thanks guys
I'm in the same boat unfortunately. I have a 20 Practical dogging rifle that absolutely LOVES the Sierra 39gr, but I'm down to only 300 of them for this upcoming dogging trip this year. 😭 I usually load up 400-500 for my trip. I too used to get them for well less than $30/100, sometimes around $25/100. I just don't think I'll be chucking $.40+ bullets at Prairie Dogs by the hundreds so it's time to find another bullet/load I guess.

Good shooting buddy built me an engine and I'd like to find him some of these as an extra goody to say thank you. Couple hundred if at all possible. They shoot phenomenal in his gun. Prefer PayPal. Please pm with what you have. I sure appreciate it guys.
Good luck
Have not seen any 39SBK for sale at a Retail store in 4-5 Years. TRUE UNICORN!!!

If someone would Split my Tractor in half to replace a $5.00 gasket for an access panel to the Crankshaft (that is leaking oil). I could probably come up with a box or two of .204 Sierra 39gr Blitz Kings.
If you can't find any BKs send us a PM. We traded or gave away most of out 39 SMKs a few years ago. Thought they would be back in production and on the market. That was and still is a difficult decision we made, but helped out other hunters.
Just don't understand why the most popular Varmint/Predator bullet made is not in production from Sierra.

Len & Jill