2020 SHOT Show: Day 4 (Friday, Jan 24, 2020)

ELR Researcher

2020 SHOT Show: Day 4 (Friday, Jan 24, 2020)

Today I did a wall-to-wall of the lower main show floor

1. NNs/nothing new exhibitors (recall that if a company recently announced, prior to the start of SHOT, those announcements are NOT included here) – AG Composites, Alexander Arms, Annealing Made Right, Athlon Optics, BLK LBL, Eberlestock, Elftmann Precision, Explorer Cases, Fierce Arms, Fort Scott Munitions, HSM, Hyskore, IR&D, Leapers/UTG, Lehigh Defense, LimbSaver, Long Range Target Cameras, MagnetoSpeed, MARS Rifle, Nanuk/Plasticase, Op Electronics, PCP Ammunition, Stagecoach, Stiller Precision, Swagger Bipods, Valdada, Velocity Triggers, and Vortex.

1. Accuracy Solutions – advised they now have extensive ARCA support (both to attach the BipodeXt to the rifle's ARCA rail and to attach an ACRA bipod to the BipodeXt Pic/ARCA snout); pre-announced a "big bore" F.A.S.T. chassis and (?) the "BipodeXt ELR" F.A.S.T. chassis , the primary difference from current product is a much larger diameter tube set – unclear whether these are the same model (their FB page shows the "big bore" on their display shelf but they declined to let me photograph the ELR model which, when I was there, was set on the floor off to the side, basically out of the way – I did not notice whether the "big bore" was then on the shelf shown on FB). Hey, Accuracy Solutions team, one model or two? The "ELR" model is suppose to be shipping this quarter.

2. Accu-Tac – was showing the PC series of bipods, advised they are offered to provide a width (leg top to leg top distance) between the BR and FC lines; while they said they would be available with or without panning, only the "with" versions are shown on their website (https://www.accu-tac.com/bipods/)

3. AMMO Inc (the company that acquired Jagemann's casing division in 2019) – I was advised that they are (will be) offering 338 LM, 338 NM, and 50 BMG unprimed brass under the "Jagemann Munition Components/JMC" line, see https://ammoinc.com/product-categor...uct-family/?filter_application=rifle#products I Googled all three brass items and found exactly ZERO offerings. They also advised that they will be offering M33 "HA" (high accuracy) .50 BMG ball ammo with a 640 gr FMJ bullet – "not yet in distribution". I wish them better "luck" than Jagemann, who announced 338 LM brass at SHOT 2018 and never got it to market.

4. Boyd's Gunstocks – has added the "Spike Camp" thumbhole stock to its line, see https://www.boydsgunstocks.com/spikecamp

5. Harris – has added Pic attach and cant to their "S" (swivel/pan) series of bipods (the new designation adds a "P"), available in March; pic to follow.

6. iota Outdoors – has added the EKO (pron. echo) series to their stock line, similar to the KREMLIN but only 27 oz (vs 40 oz for the KREMLIN), nothing yet on their website but there is one pic on their FB page ()

Pics are up on my News page, highlighted with a magenta background.

Until 2021…

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.