• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

200gr ELDX

The Venmo account given didn't exist, and a request for payment never made it to me, as stated. Seller has good feedback, but limited. Very aggressive (low) pricing on the bullets, and no picture to qualify, as the rules require. Regretfully, this smells of potentially being a fraudulent offering, and as such, I'm rescinding my offer to buy. I am not suggesting that there is an issue with this member, as I know hackers can pirate people's accounts, but I'm not going to be a part of it. My apologies if this was a misunderstanding or typo.

There were seconds by another member, maybe things will go smoother in that transaction.

The Venmo account given didn't exist, and a request for payment never made it to me, as stated. Seller has good feedback, but limited. Very aggressive (low) pricing on the bullets, and no picture to qualify, as the rules require. Regretfully, this smells of potentially being a fraudulent offering, and as such, I'm rescinding my offer to buy. I am not suggesting that there is an issue with this member, as I know hackers can pirate people's accounts, but I'm not going to be a part of it. My apologies if this was a misunderstanding or typo.

There were seconds by another member, maybe things will go smoother in that transaction.
Thank you for bashing me and suggesting I'm a fraudulent seller. Pricing is not "aggressive" I have these sitting on my shelf and have no use for them and don't want to sit on them for months to try to get someone to buy them for the same price that they can get from the major retailers. Buyer suggested Venmo as the payment method but was unable to process payment to my wife's account saying the account doesn't exist even though I provided a picture of the account. Below is a picture of the bullets in question and I can provide anyone who is curious a picture of the account that he was oddly unable to find. I just checked for the aforementioned payment request, and it never went through, probably due to poor internet service where I live. My suggestion to the buyer is to try to resolve issues privately before publicly blasting someone and accusing them of fraudulent activity when YOU are the one who couldn't find an account that gets used almost daily.

Attachments

• 655DD489-6333-4FE6-B76D-79D56FE3C17A.jpeg
    655DD489-6333-4FE6-B76D-79D56FE3C17A.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 20
With all due respect, I felt that I was respectful as I could be, and certainly didn't intend to bash you. I think I even made mention of it in the post. Sorry if you felt that I was bashing you, but I felt it was appropriate to cancel the sale in the sa.e way that it was initiated. Additionally, I se t you a PM prior to this post that was not replied to. Again, no disrespect meant. If you ever had someone pirate one of your accounts, you might understand. BTW, pirating is when someone is posing as you and really isn't. So, it is no reflection on you as written. Again, sorry if you took it that way.

With all due respect, I felt that I was respectful as I could be, and certainly didn't intend to bash you. I think I even made mention of it in the post. Sorry if you felt that I was bashing you, but I felt it was appropriate to cancel the sale in the sa.e way that it was initiated. Additionally, I se t you a PM prior to this post that was not replied to. Again, no disrespect meant. If you ever had someone pirate one of your accounts, you might understand. BTW, pirating is when someone is posing as you and really isn't. So, it is no reflection on you as written. Again, sorry if you took it that way.
You sent me a private message at 9:50 and then aired out YOUR payment issue at 10:03. I work full time and spent my entire weekend out repairing cattle fences in a blizzard and trudging through frozen mud to reset posts. I can't babysit my LRH account 24/7 to respond to your messages instantly. I wouldn't have taken it personally if it had been resolved privately, but when you make an issue public it becomes a reflection on me, whether that was your intention or not. I'm honest and fair in my dealings. I've never profited a penny on any of my sales on here, and my reputation is important to me.

Wish I'd have seen this item for sale. Living in Michigan, I'd have took them in a heart beat. $100.00 even before shipping is a steal. May have even lived close enough to do a FTF and meet another Michigander on this forum. Dang it, missed another deal.