• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

20 inch Proof barrel 6.5PRC

TAZMAN

I got my 6.5 Creedmoor done so I am going to sell this one. It's on a Winchester CRPF action (Tubbs firing pin) and McMillan stock 9.25 pounds without scope. It is a straight taper proof barrel (1/8 twist- 6.5prc) that shoots pretty good as you will see below. 20 MOA base installed along with 3 port contoured muzzle brake. I took it down to my local gun store to sell but thought I would post it here. Gun was built by Brads guns in Utah. $2200 plus shipping

The group below is a 12 shot group with scope adjustment to center when I installed the Leupold M5 scope. This is a real-world group with 144 Grain Bergers and H1000. I think it was 2860fps. I haven't shot it in a while, so it was just setting in the safe. It can be purchased with a Leupold M5 5-25 MIL/MIL non illuminated scope for an additional $1600. The picture below shows the colors of the stock against a GEN2 RZR but that scope was too heavy for this rifle. It has a BDL style floor plate and follower that feeds perfect. It's a sharp rifle but just sits now that I have a similar rifle in 6.5Creedmoor. I can post additional pictures if needed.
61089534271__A4E319AF-9520-4698-98CE-DDD523B4B257.JPG
IMG_5395 (1).PNG

Last edited:
I have been asked about trades and the only thing that may interest me is a 6mm Creedmoor with or without me adding cash.