• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

20 gauge

Just ordered my 9 year old a Benelli M2 compact. Once he grows out of it, I can change out the butt stock for a standard. It's a 20ga 24". Only offered in black. But....... 3-4 month lead time

I have a Franchi Instinct SL OU in 20ga. It is the lightweight version (5.5lbs.) with 3 chokes and the factory hard case. Less than a box shells thru it. You can find a good pic and the specs on the Franchi website. I bought it for late season pheasant hunting while walking in deep snow because it is nice and light to carry. I shot one box of shells thru it here on the yard while shooting some clays and have not really used it. I had hoped my wife would use it but she's not into bird hunting.

My father-in-law knew the Browning US sales representative and had him pick out the nicest wood and finish 20 gauge O/U. He picked me out a Browning Arms Grade 1 Cynergy Field 20 Ga., 28 Inch, IV+ Chokes, Walnut Stock. This O/U is VERY HARD TO FIND and afordable price for the quality. I was going to use it on a special Quail hunt at a Plantation in South GA using horses, wagon, and dogs. I was afraid to take it out because it looked so nice. Ended up using my Benelli M-1 Field. This is NEW IN BOX-NEVER FIRED. Had it stored away in a climate controlled safe for longer than I can remember. I have a few nice firearms that I stashed away and will never shoot. Think it's time to let this one be used by someone that will appreciate it. Plus, I just spent $20k on new gunsmithing machines and building two new "F" class rifles. If interested send me an email [email protected] and I can give you the detailed specks and discuss price. This is truly a FINE scatter gun. Pictures don't do it justice.

Attachments

• IMG_0415.JPG
    IMG_0415.JPG
    252.9 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_0416.JPG
    IMG_0416.JPG
    269.1 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_0417.JPG
    IMG_0417.JPG
    454.7 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_0418.JPG
    IMG_0418.JPG
    195.3 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_0419.JPG
    IMG_0419.JPG
    318.2 KB · Views: 48
I got my wife the montefelteo combo comes with youth stock that fits her perfectly and a standard stick that fits me perfect. Needless to say I never get to shoot it. Lol. It is light and has nice walnut. It was under. 1000 a few years ago

Thanks

Buck