• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 2 Swarovski STC 17-40x56 spotters

Selling 2 brand new in the box Swarovski STC 17-40x56mm spotting scopes. Recently bought to build a big eye setup with but unfortunately didn't work out. Asking $2100 each. PayPal f&f or buyer pays fees. Thanks, Travis

Attachments

• IMG_2653.jpeg
    IMG_2653.jpeg
    156.5 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_2654.jpeg
    IMG_2654.jpeg
    151.8 KB · Views: 52
What do you think about them compared to a 65-80 objective has to be some difference in light gathering, is it much? I am interested in the smaller size is why I ask, as I get older I don't want to carry more!

What do you think about them compared to a 65-80 objective has to be some difference in light gathering, is it much? I am interested in the smaller size is why I ask, as I get older I don't want to carry more!
They're the best out there in compact spotting scopes. I looked through both the Swaro STC/ATC and the Meopta TSN-553 and all 3 were excellent. The Swaros also have the same glass as in the NL Pure Binos. Some prefer the lower power Binos to the higher power 15's as they are very clear and suck up the light, and are lighter. $2100 is a steal as you also have no tax and no shipping. You will have no issue with light gathering but will have a smaller FOV than the larger scopes. The eye box is excellent also. I'm in the same boat as you, getting older and pack weight is a big concern. Good luck.

Why didn't it work out? I want to do the same thing.
Minimum interpupilary distance for the STC and big eyes adapter is 2.5"…if the center of your eyeballs is smaller than that it isn't going to work. I'm at 2.48" and am praying that I am close enough; I am waiting for the ATC adapter.