• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

2 Swarovski scopes

7mm08Fan

Z3 is sold z5 1100.00
1000002376.jpg

Last edited:
Is this cross posted on another site? I saw this exact photo and pricing earlier this week before you posted this thread.
I posted it in long-range scopes because optics for sale wasn't available to me at the time i was new it got deleted by administrator I posted in correct forum soon as it was available

Any more pics with your name/date stamp in them? Do you have any feedback anywhere else? You're fairly new to the forum listing expensive scopes without a lot of history. People are going to be wary. Not ragging on you, but there's a lot of scams out there.

Any more pics with your name/date stamp in them? Do you have any feedback anywhere else? You're fairly new to the forum listing expensive scopes without a lot of history. People are going to be wary. Not ragging on you, but there's a lot of scams out there.
Honestly if it were a scam I wouldn't post the pics with original boxes and the serial number However I can try get more pics tomorrow