• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 2 Muzzle Loader's For Sale

ourway77

Just trade rifle and got this ML'ers that I have no need for as I have too many now.
It's is a Remington 700 Ml'er Blue with tupperware stock black that looks in very good shape (Almost NEW), bore perfect Will sell for for $250 Shipped. This is the ML'er that is in demand to convert to 45 caliber smokeless.

rk004.jpg
Remington 700 ML'er
rk003.jpg

Last edited:
Might be interested in Rem if you could expound on the who and how of the smokeless conversion.
Thanks, Brute

Brute Converting a Rem 700 to smokeless is very rewarding it makes a ML'er shoot along with a high power rifle. But the cost is right high. I guess with the cost of the rifle plus the converson items you could easily lay down close to $1000.00 when all done.
JonP it is still available Lou

I've seen the centerfire 700's converted to a smokeless powder muzzleloader ,buy not the 700 muzzleloaders converted to smokeless.

Lou, I'll get back with you, still deciding on whether to go with the 700 mler or the 700 sa centerfire.