• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 2 LH Rem 700 McMillian A3 Sporter stocks for sale

Shooter264

I have two stocks for sale. One LA and one SA both Left hand, #4 bbl contour (lots of room to open up), and set up for BDL bottom metal. They both are set up for flush cup slings. Both have also had holes drilled in the end of the stocks (see pics) for stoney point rapid pivot bipod studs and also were set up for a pic rail for an Atlas bipod. I can glass the holes shut before shipping if you would like or I can include the stud for the stoney point and glass shut the pic rail holes, or I can include the pic rail for an Atlas bipod.

Grey Stock SA:
Standard length of pull. Has machined in pillars installed and has been bedded for a Remington 700. Bedding is easily removed to bed your action in with the machined in pillars

Green Stock LA:
Has machined in pillars installed and has not been bedded. Standard length of pull as well.

I can't remember the color combinations for either stock. I am selling them to replace them with the Gamescout stock. I am not selling at a huge discount but they are available now and you will not have to wait six months for one to be built.

Price is $560 per stock shipped or if you buy both $1075 shipped. Thanks for looking. Will be posting on another site as well so first "I'll take it wins".

Attachments

• photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    139.1 KB · Views: 7
  • photo 4.jpg
    photo 4.jpg
    143.7 KB · Views: 6
  • photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    158.6 KB · Views: 8
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg