• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 2 Arken GEN2 SH-4 6-24x50

Defiance7mm

I've got two SH-4 Gen 2 Arkens. Both are light use with light to no ring marks. Glass is in great condition. Both come with Vortex flip up caps and Arken bubble levels and throw levers. $325 each Shipped

20231209_190403.jpg
20231209_190415.jpg

Last edited:
I've got two SH-4 Gen 2 Arkens. Both are light use with light to no ring marks. Glass is in great condition. Both come with Vortex flip up caps and Arken bubble levels and throw levers. $365 Shipped

Just asking…365$ for Both?

Yes, I'm looking for a 7-35 NF or 6-36 Gen 3 Vortex. Of course cash on my end
If you ask to trade up to the "newest" EP5 I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. They seem to be using right and day clearer glass in their newest EP5's compared to the older ones with sub par below average glass. I recently bought 2 of their newest EP5s recently last month and they're hands down night and day superior compared to all of my friends' older EP5s specifically in the glass department. I'd rate it very close to the Athlon Cronus and on par with the Tract Toric ELR and comparable glass with the Filipino Burris XTR3i 5.5-30x56 with far less noticeable chromatic aberration. I prefer looking through the EP5 to these other scopes due to the huge eyebox and extra wide sight picture.

I have a Vortex Razor Gen 3 also and it's better than the newest Arken EP5 it's not even close and rightfully so due to the major price difference.

If you ask to trade up to the "newest" EP5 I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. They seem to be using right and day clearer glass in their newest EP5's compared to the older ones with sub par below average glass. I recently bought 2 of their newest EP5s recently last month and they're hands down night and day superior compared to all of my friends' older EP5s specifically in the glass department. I'd rate it very close to the Athlon Cronus and on par with the Tract Toric ELR and comparable glass with the Filipino Burris XTR3i 5.5-30x56 with far less noticeable chromatic aberration. I prefer looking through the EP5 to these other scopes due to the huge eyebox and extra wide sight picture.

I have a Vortex Razor Gen 3 also and it's better than the newest Arken EP5 it's not even close and rightfully so due to the major price difference.
I appreciate your input. These are scopes with minimal use and have been replaced by scopes I've won in matches in the last year. I'm just missing an optic for my ELR rig and think a NF or Vortex Gen 3 would fit the bill nicely.