• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 1st Gen Kifaru Rambling Rifle

sheephunter2

1st Gen Kifaru Rambling Rifle. Sand colored stock and fore end grip. 308 and brand new never fired 260 Rem brl. Takedown obviously. Has Kifaru soft case and orig. Kifaru aluminum scope mounts and rings. $3500 which is way cheaper than a Gen 2

Killed a 39 " Dall and a 43" Stone with this rifle as well as several elk. Good Karma. Probably not going to be doing the extreme backpack thing any longer. Pics up later today. Thanks

pictures

Attachments

• Kifaru Rambling Rifle 045.JPG
    Kifaru Rambling Rifle 045.JPG
    152.8 KB · Views: 64
  • Kifaru Rambling Rifle 047.JPG
    Kifaru Rambling Rifle 047.JPG
    177.6 KB · Views: 69
No bipod. You grab the fore end grip with palm up. I have shot it with palm down also. I killed a Dall at 400 plus with it and a nice Stone at 250 or so. For an 18 1/2 inch barrel it shoots pretty good for a 4 pound rifle including a Leupold 4x Compact. Meaning with most 308 factory loads it will shoot an inch or better at 100 yds. I have shot 150s, 165, and 180s in it. The Heavy Federal 180 loads will get your attention but sure kill hell out of bull elk. Most 150s will shoot under an inch for a 3 shot group.

Last edited:
One of 50 Patrick Smith, owner of Kifaru, had made in the 1st generation Kifaru Rambling Rifle.