• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 1903 A3 Springfield .22-250 w/Target Stock...

Red Elk

I have a 1903A3 Springfield in .22-250 for sale.
Smith Corona ser # 3,64X,XXX
It has a sporter weight barrel with recessed target crown, good blueing with very minor pitting near front sight mount, and light surface darkening on the bolt handle. Bolt handle looks like a Brownells, welded on nicely (no pitting or cracks). It has Unertl scope mounts, and a nice walnut heavy target stock. The stock has a Comet rubber buttpad, which appears somewhat old/dry. Stock has small chip out of bottom of pistol grip. It is 2 3/4" wide in the forearm, flat on bottom for bags or rest. Buttstock is belled out and flat as well, for bags or rest. Rear bridge on receiver has been flattened nicely.
The gunsmith written on the barrel is L.C. Howe.
This rifle appears to be very well done, and in nice condition.

I have a small freight car load of .22-250's, or I would keep it.
I have not shot it, but would think ifrom the looks of it, that it would shoot very well. It appears to be a target rifle/varmint rifle from an older era, which sat in the closet a lot.
I would like $400 for the rifle, plus shipping to your FFL. Would consider trades, depending on caliber, etc.

Thanks.

RE
[email protected]

Last edited: