175 gr LRABs are on Clearance at Midway

That's very interesting. Usually when something on midway is on clearance, they're discontinuing to carry that product. Atleast from what I've seen in the past anyway.

I was thinking the same, but at that price you can load up on them. I grabbed a few boxes to play with in a 7-08 and 280. They sound like sweet elk medicine to me.

Yeah, I found them when I was scanning the clearance section. I thought about picking up a couple boxes myself for when I get may 280 AI built, but I don't think I have enough twist. My barrel is only a 9 twist.

Yeah, I found them when I was scanning the clearance section. I thought about picking up a couple boxes myself for when I get may 280 AI built, but I don't think I have enough twist. My barrel is only a 9 twist.

Thats plenty. I shoot 180 hybrids out of 9 twist, heck everyone I know does. Only need 8 twist for the the new 195's.

I picked up two boxes for my 7mm RMs and .280. BIG improvement over the factory Norma .280 156gr .330 BC bullets I picked up before my last hunt!

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.