• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

175 ELITE hunter

Elk Hunter 338

Official LRH Sponsor
WELL JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE HERE, BERGER HAS KICKED THE BALL OUT OF THE COURT AND LET US ALL DOWN ON MANUFACTURING THE TOP TEN MOSTEST BESTEST BULLETS..
175 7mm cal ELITE HUNTERS NEEDED
LOOKING FOR A BOX OF 500 BUT BEGGERS CANT BE CHOOSERS
OR A COUPLE HUNDRED

Last edited:
Yep, I agree, that's why I'm developing a couple of options for each rifle. Bullet/Powder/Primer/Brass
Latest rifle will be developed with 7977/H1000/maybe Retumbo and 168VLDH/175ELD-X/175 Nosler ABLR's

Can't wait around for ONE bullet (no matter how awesome it is)

WELL JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE HERE, BERGER HAS KICKED THE BALL OUT OF THE COURT AND LET US ALL DOWN ON MANUFACTURING THE TOP TEN MOSTEST BESTEST BULLETS..
175 7mm cal ELITE HUNTERS NEEDED
LOOKING FOR A BOX OF 500 BUT BEGGERS CANT BE CHOOSERS

As the season approaches, and you are totally out to hunt with, give me a shout. I could share some with you to get you through testing and the hunt.

Just trying to help you get through your hunt, not intend for you to replenish and stock up.

If you get super desperate and need to get through hunting season, I have a box of 36 of them I would sell to you for $10 plus shipping. I don't need them. I switched to the heavies for availability purposes.