• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 17 Hornandy Rimfire Magnum and Aguila .22 LR ammo

Gryphon

For Sale: 17 Hornandy Rimfire Magnum and Aguila .22 LR ammo. I prefer to sell lots 1 & 2 all together as one lot, but will sell Lot 1 (17 HMR) or Lot 2 (22lr) separately. Here is what I have, prices do not include UPS Ground shipping:

Lot 1 -- Selling as one lot only, 17 Hornandy Rimfire Magnum:
*Hornandy, 17 grain VMAX, one box, unopened 50 Rounds
*Remington, 17 grain AccuTip VMAX, one box, open 34 Rounds
*Winchester, 17 grain VMAX, one box, open 24 Rounds
Price $25.00 plus Shipping **SPF to Pheasanthunter**

Lot 2 -- Aguila, .22 LR Copper Plated, 40 Grain, Round Nose, High Velocity, 450 Rounds (9 full boxes)
Price $65.00 plus Shipping **SPF to JMW67**

Payment by USPS Money order, or personal check held for 5 days (unless we have done business before). I no longer have PayPal, so sorry not an option. I do have 'Zelle' if that is an option for digital payment, but you have to be discreet -- that means absolutely no comments, descriptions or note when paying in the Zelle App.

I will ONLY ship to the lower 48, NO face-2-face, and I will only ship to states / locales where legal, I will be checking and reserve the right not to sell if you ask me to break any law. Must be 18 yrs old to buy. First I'll take it, and backed up with a timely PM to agree on shipping / payment.

Attachments

• 20210304_103510.jpg
    20210304_103510.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 28
  • 20210304_103651.jpg
    20210304_103651.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 31
Last edited:
For Sale: 17 Hornandy Rimfire Magnum and Aguila .22 LR ammo. I prefer to sell lots 1 & 2 all together as one lot, but will sell Lot 1 (17 HMR) or Lot 2 (22lr) separately. Here is what I have, prices do not include UPS Ground shipping:

Lot 1 -- Selling as one lot only, 17 Hornandy Rimfire Magnum:
*Hornandy, 17 grain VMAX, one box, unopened 50 Rounds
*Remington, 17 grain AccuTip VMAX, one box, open 34 Rounds
*Winchester, 17 grain VMAX, one box, open 24 Rounds
Price $25.00 plus Shipping

Lot 2 -- Aguila, .22 LR Copper Plated, 40 Grain, Round Nose, High Velocity, 450 Rounds (9 full boxes)
Price $65.00 plus Shipping

Payment by USPS Money order, or personal check held for 5 days (unless we have done business before). I no longer have PayPal, so sorry not an option. I do have 'Zelle' if that is an option for digital payment, but you have to be discreet -- that means absolutely no comments, descriptions or note when paying in the Zelle App.

I will ONLY ship to the lower 48, NO face-2-face, and I will only ship to states / locales where legal, I will be checking and reserve the right not to sell if you ask me to break any law. Must be 18 yrs old to buy. First I'll take it, and backed up with a timely PM to agree on shipping / payment.
I will take lot#1 the 17 hmr
Pm sent

Recent Posts