• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

165 grain .308 Nosler Ballistic tips NEEDED!

Ckgworks

Hey all, I'm hoping someone can help me out! I have been waiting for the to come in stock for quite some time, and I'm coming into crunch time....... A upcoming move is going to put the reloading press into storage until I have room to set it up. Due to this I'm trying to get ammo loaded up for this summer/hunting and my daughter's 309 JDJ down to 10 rounds and I'd really like to get a little stash loaded up for her. Please let me know if you have any to spare.
Thanks in advance!

I saw that, but I was really hoping to avoid load work up. The BT load for her gun is dialed. I almost feel like the 165 is discontinued, I find other BT's but no 165's!

Nevermind. OOS. Thought they were in stock when I posted.

Last edited:
I haven't seen 165 or 168 ballistic tips in 3+ years, including 2nds from SPS. This leads me to believe Nosler hasn't made any for a while. You might want to call Nosler and see when these are planned in the production cycle. My guess is they must be due out soon.