15x binoculars

There is an old but true cliche about optics.
On a good day they will all appear to be pretty good.
On a poor day the good ones will be a bit better.
On a bad day none are any good.

There will of coarse be arguments about that, always by guys with the better/expensive ones. lol
I have good 15 power hand held binoculars.
I have friends having better ones that cost twice what mine did.
One of those friends said that had he compared them both side by side, he would have bought a set like mine.
I also have another die hard Swarovski friend, who uses the 15x56s also.
His son bought a set of (Tracks) maybe (Tracts) ? anyway he compared both while on a week hunt using a tripod.
And he regrettably admitted that the Tracts did everything his Swaros did.
I would definately want to be spending time looking thru the Bushnells, (outside, not in a store. )

I'd start by saying you get what you pay for when it comes to optics. I've heard good things about Bushnell glass lately though. They might be a good option. If I was looking for something with a reticle to spot hits and misses I'd be going for a spotter and I'd probably be getting the Leupold Mark 4.

Hummm...well I've actually looked through those binoculars--and while I can say they are not bad--it would not be my choice for "big eyes" for large country. If the budget is of the major concern look at the Vortex Diamondback HD 15x56 less money and better overall that I have played with. If you can spend a little more Steiner HX 15x56 can be had sub 1K if you look around and they a pretty good...other wise if your going to spend $$$$$ then go get Swarovski, Zeiss, or Maven B5 all of those are excellent but start at $1500 and go up...if you need the "measuring" feature then the bushy might be the way to go...

I don't doubt the glass isn't the best but as long as it's good enough to observe impacts or misses. Basically the mil reticle is the interesting part.

I don't doubt the glass isn't the best but as long as it's good enough to observe impacts or misses. Basically the mil reticle is the interesting part.
It would be nice for sure, that I agree with. Depending on how far the shots are, you might have a hard time spotting impacts even with the reticle if the glass is sub-par.

It is such a crap shoot with optics. We all see differently and what might be awesome to one guy won't be to the other and vice-versa.

On another forum there are some PRS shooters happy with them. They also say they are "good for the price". That gives me slight pause, but again, one only really knows until they can see for themselves.

Super duper top optics like Swarovski will have more people seeing the same thing. It's the big question always of the cheaper optics if they can hit above their weight class.

I think these might be better for range shooting and communicating with your partner, than they might be for use spotting game and such out hunting. I love the reticle part about them. I'm definitely keeping an eye on these Bushnell Binos.

I have compared my Vortex 15x50 Viper HD to Zeiss Conquest 15x56. I wish I had the zeiss. Sitting on an overlook glassing into the sunrise somewhat the Vortex were "over exposed" and looked really whitish. The Zeiss were clear and colors were WAY better. Next time I draw a tag worthy of new glass I will be buying Maven B5 or Zeiss most likely. Both are around $1500.