• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 143 ELDX

I would be interested if it was cheaper. Mile high could have 4 boxes shipped with taxes for $160
I'm happy to work with you and realize prices for these have come down recently, but I show $175.24 at Mile High for 4 boxes shipped with their cheapest ship option of FedEx ground for $17.20.

I'll beat that price at $165 shipped.

Attachments

• D9E5D79C-1F0F-449A-B4C7-154E2A09FA82.png
    D9E5D79C-1F0F-449A-B4C7-154E2A09FA82.png
    36.4 KB · Views: 18
I'm sorry if what I did was against site policy also. I am new here. I don't know how to PM from this site? Even scheels with tax is 165 so I'm still interested. Got a 6.5 prc build coming in November that this is my bullet of choice for. Stocking up.

I'm sorry if what I did was against site policy also. I am new here. I don't know how to PM from this site? Even scheels with tax is 165 so I'm still interested. Got a 6.5 prc build coming in November that this is my bullet of choice for. Stocking up.
You did nothing wrong! Just not sure why Marksman felt the need to interfere with our discussion, but that's certainly not on you. I am happy to work with you, if we need to negotiate further, but if $165 is suitable, I am happy to send these your way.

You did nothing wrong! Just not sure why Marksman felt the need to interfere with our discussion, but that's certainly not on you. I am happy to work with you, if we need to negotiate further, but if $165 is suitable, I am happy to send these your way.
Well, I did the exact same thing as the other dude did. You're having a public discussion on a public forum man. If joining the conversation in the same manner as someone else did is somehow interfering then color me freaking confused.

Well, I did the exact same thing as the other dude did. You're having a public discussion on a public forum man. If joining the conversation in the same manner as someone else did is somehow interfering then color me freaking confused.
The difference is that he entered the conversation with interest to buy with a price he had found and presented as a point of negotiation, which I fairly responded to. You chose to enter the conversation with zero interest in buying, but intent to undermine my offer to him and push his business elsewhere. THAT is the difference.

If you want people to know of a deal, post an ad of your own to direct people there. Nothing wrong with that! But don't hijack someone's ad to turn business away from the seller! Common decency, Amigo. If you can't see that, than color me confused…

Last edited:
The difference is that he entered the conversation with interest to buy with a price he had found and presented as a point of negotiation, which I fairly responded to. You chose to enter the conversation with zero interest in buying, but intent to undermine my offer to him and push his business elsewhere. THAT is the difference.
Well, no, but nice assumptions! Have a good one chief.

Man, if I'm in the wrong, I'll own it. Please explain my incorrect assumptions.
Same exact scenario as the other fella. These are great bullets that are worth buying, but we're all on the classifieds because we want to buy products at below dealer pricing right?

So polloxtroy posted "hey I can buy them cheaper over here" and you followed with a counter offer to beat that price, right?

With 3.5 seconds of googling I found them cheaper still, and posted such in hopes you'd say "Well dang I guess I'm still high, how about (insert counter offer here)" and then either myself or polloxtroy, whoever responded first, would claim them.

I wouldn't be commenting on the thread if I didn't have any interest in the item, but it also seems foolish to me to pay higher than retail rates for an item. Since you'd already shown you were willing to beat retail price, it seemed logical that was still an option you would consider.