• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 143 ELDX

Well, sorry if you feel I overreacted. The other fellow posted that to the thread as he's a new member and cannot send or receive PMs yet, so that's fine with me.

You chose to see my offer to him to beat the price he provided, and then proceeded to post a lower price to my thread as a means of what? Trying to buy these at a lower price than he and I were discussing? Make him aware of a better price elsewhere?? Your justification for your actions makes zero sense to me, and you clearly violated site rules, so I guess that makes me the A-hole somehow for calling it how it is.

This stuff is all free market, and if better prices are found elsewhere, so be it! But entering a thread with a potential deal being discussed since the potential buyer cannot yet PM, just to post a lower price to the thread is unacceptable.

I'm not trying to gouge anyone here, and folks are free to spent their money wherever they want. I am not making anything on these, and will actually take a loss on them if I sell them, which is fine.