• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 121 rounds of 300wm hornady superformance GMX 180gr. 20 rounds of 300wm hornady superformance SST 180gr.

WeekendWarrior

For sale.

The lot number for all boxes of GMX is #82196, the lot number for the box of SST is #82193. The one extra round, which I think is a GMX, is from an unknown lot.

I own three 300wm rifles, and this ammo doesn't group well in any of them, so I'm selling it. Its been sitting in my ammo cabinet for 18 months and its time for it to go. I had an older lot of the GMX bullets that was too hot and blew the primer in one round in my savage 300wm, but the same rounds in my rem700 had no issue aside from grouping poorly. I didnt send these back to Hornady and they said there was no issue and sent me a new box of ammo. Combine that experience with these rounds grouping poorly in three different rifles, and I think its clear why I'm selling them. None of the current lots blew a primer, and I have shot one box of the GMX #82196 lot in the same savage without issue aside from poor groups.

Im not looking to make money on this sale given the circumstances. Hoping to break even to be honest, but will accept best offers. I ship UPS, my area code is 80011 and the shipping weight will be 12lbs if you want to calculate shipping. PM me with offers.