11/21/21 Today Only - Kings -35 bag

Muddyboots

Camofire has Kings -35 bag for $149.
"Enjoy the outdoors in comfort with our Hunter Series -35 Sleeping Bag. This plush bag is made for warmth and comfort with the 100% cotton flannel liner and tough canvas outer shell along with SuperLoft Elite™ 4–Channel Hollow Fiber fill that keeps you toasty on those cold nights. This roomy bag is available in both left and right zippers so you can zip two bags together for a great his and her combo. Handy carrying canvas bag and King's Desert Shadow Camo accent gives this bag a unique look combined with great style and performance for extreme cold conditions."
90x39 so big bag for us normal size hunters!
LINK: Camofire-Kings bag

17.5 pounds-- good for Basecamp but not a backpacking bag
Exactly why I posted in this section. I do like you can buy left and right zipper to double up size. Great for RV's. Can you imagine the lava responses in "backpacking"?😱😂 It might have been worth the fun to sit back and laugh though with nice glass JD on rocks!

Exactly why I posted in this section. I do like you can buy left and right zipper to double up size. Great for RV's. Can you imagine the lava responses in "backpacking"?😱😂 It might have been worth the fun to sit back and laugh though with nice glass JD on rocks!
Hmmmmmmmm.....or you can just turn one bag over....throw the bag down on one side...it's facing right...turn the bag over....it's facing......? Hey....did you also know that if your feet are facing South....turn the bag180 degs and they will face North!🤣

Not sure any more, I think the poles are actually moving which may be bigger reason for climate change than anything else. Oh wait, not in alignment with required narrative. I am so sorry.....