• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

💥ACTIONS: Defiance ~ Kelbly ~ Remington ~ Savage ~ Tikka ~ Christensen @ jaoutdoors.com💥

We've had lots of questions on the defiance anti series,

At this time, we are choosing to stock the anti - x.

Early production anti-x had a few quirks with the bolt handle interfering with the scope bodies. This has been addressed, a 2nd generation handle/orientation has been completed so shooters will no longer have interference issues.

The integrated 20 MOA base has proven to be a good weight saver - with that being said to further expedite lead times we will only stock Anti-x for the perceivable future.

When are you going to have a 223 action. Been keeping an eye out and haven't seen one on your site in some time. Got everything but an action!

We do not carry jewel at this time. however, we can work out a price for you with no trigger - PM me.
Shoot me a PM with price for complete action less the trigger. I need a short action magnum in christensen or remington (price both if available). Thank you

Recent Posts