Zeiss Reticles.. Have Z plex... Looker for Finer Crosshair

Bwhittty

I have 4 conquest scopes and 1 HD5... Love the scopes for the price... All 5 have the Z plex reticle... Looking for a reticle that they make with a finer cross hair than the Z plex... Have never looked through any Zeiss that didn't have the Z Plex...

Would really like to get a couple of these scopes sent off to Zeiss soon. Any recommendations on a finer reticle that Zeiss makes that I should check out??

Thanks for the PDF Wedgy. I got ahold of Rich Moncrief (Zeiss Rep) via email. He said that the Z plex (#20 Reticle) is the finest crosshair they offer besides the Varmint Reticle. So I told him I would like to get 2) of my Conquest 6.5-20's retro fitted with the varmint reticle. 1) of those is on my 204 and the other is on my 22-250 Ackley. He said they CANNOT retrofit those 2) scopes from Z Plex to the varmint reticle. This I found irritating and interesting beings that the varmint reticle was offered in the Conquest line and is STILL offered in the Conquest HD line.

I have 4 conquest scopes and 1 HD5... Love the scopes for the price... All 5 have the Z plex reticle... Looking for a reticle that they make with a finer cross hair than the Z plex... Have never looked through any Zeiss that didn't have the Z Plex...

Please close this thread... Found my answer... Thanks for the assistance Wedgy

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.