You might be a red neck if......

Alright now that the laughing has subsided I'll play.
... If your Jeep got a new paint job..in your driveway on a saturday with spray can Rustolem.
... If your neighbor meets you at the mailbox and says I just know I'm going to come home from work one day and see a teepee in your yard.
... If you have and wear the official Hold my beer and watch this sh#t tee shirt.

... If each of your five grandchildren 3 girls and 2 boys got thier first gun on the day they were born and your wife didn't get made at you.
... If your 10 year old daughter can call geese with her natural voice.
... If your 2 year old grandson can call turkeys with his natural voice.

... If each of your five grandchildren 3 girls and 2 boys got thier first gun on the day they were born and your wife didn't get made at you.
... If your 10 year old daughter can call geese with her natural voice.
... If your 2 year old grandson can call turkeys with his natural voice.

you are a lucky man and a true redneck family.

... If your Jeep got a new paint job..in your driveway on a saturday with spray can Rustolem.

....yeah baby!

DSCN0446.jpg

DSCN0456.jpg

DSCN0463.jpg

That's realtree redneck! We figure we added $500 of value to the vehicle.

Here's how it started....

DSCN0431.jpg

Then finished and cruising down the street...

That car is too much! I did the Jeep in sand and black to look more like the Hummvee's as my Daughter was stationed in Iraq at the time. I figured with an MP Corp license plate on the front it should look the part. Besides I hate RED.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.