You might be a red neck if......

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jmason, Aug 16, 2009.

1. jmason

jmason Well-Known Member

I didn't really realize what a red neck I am until I had a visit from .280 fan this weekend. So I figure everyone on here is a shooter therefore must be a little bit "red neck" too. Please add your "red neckism" but it has to be something about YOU. It doesn't have to be shooting related the fact that your reading this already qualifies you.

You might be a red neck if your garage is more square feet than your home!

I got plenty more that .280 fan pointed out too!:D

Last edited: Aug 16, 2009
  2. bwaites

bwaites Well-Known Member

You might be a redneck if your gun room is bigger than your bedroom OR your living room!

3. dogdinger

dogdinger Writers Guild

...your spare bedroom has a shooting bench and an 800 yd range right out the window with night lights on the targets!:D

4. MachV

MachV Well-Known Member

Well as past president of the "Hold my beer and watch this club" I should have a long list of personal stuff! Unfortunatly my memory aint as good as it used to be for many reasons??
    The only reason I didnt take the master bedroom (ya know the one with the attached bathroom) for my reloading room was the fact that the O'l lady would use cleaning the bathroom as an excuse to spy on the man cave. That conversation had the real estate agent in tears by the time we had signed all the paperwork for this house.
    I lost the arguement about the yard though, instead of the cactus and yucca that I had planned I get to water it three times a week so I can mow it twice.
    That way the wife figures the neibors or at least someone just driveing by dont KNOW the place belongs to a crippled up old red-neck! Officialy I never lost a vehicle in the yard but did lose a couple parts for a season @ the last place:rolleyes: Roundup is your friend!!

5. AJ Peacock

AJ Peacock Well-Known Member

You go deer hunting and end up eating fresh killed bobcat over a campfire.

AJ

6. winmagman

winmagman Well-Known Member

If you can't afford red or O D green socks cuz you spend all your money on bullets.:rolleyes:

Chris

7. hemiscrub

hemiscrub Active Member

i wish i was your neighbor! thats a dream of mine. if you piss outside more than in your restroom.

8. blipelt

blipelt Well-Known Member

your main concern when buying a new vehicle is: "Where am I going to put my rifle"

If you love the smell of Hoppes

Your wife knows she is competing with a rifle for your affection

Brent

9. HUAINAMACHERO

HUAINAMACHERO Well-Known Member

if your reloading room in your house is closer to your bedroom than your kids bedrooms:D:D:D

if your wife called twice to dinner, but you didnt hear because you were focused reloading.

if you can find any of your hunting-shooting-tools faster than finding your passport!!!

10. bigbuck

bigbuck Well-Known Member

As I saw this thread I thought I might qualify as a redneck . I asked my neighbor if he could lend a hand the other day he said "of course" so I backed the old f250 powerstroke up to the garden tied off the old style mule plow to the hitch and told him to hop in ,a few minutes later we had all them TATERS dug:D

BIGBUCK

11. Russ Hatch

Russ Hatch Well-Known Member

If you have binocs or a range finder by the back door.:D:D:D

12. old_heli_logger

old_heli_logger Well-Known Member

...if you can steer better with your knees...

13. JUDD

JUDD Well-Known Member

lmao! Ur a fellow knee driver too?

Me and some friends used to have knee drivin competitions to see who could drive the furthest!!:D

I use the we used to buy old 4wd's just to race each other on the loggin roads...our own little version of the truck series!

14. jmason

jmason Well-Known Member

Come on guys! I know there's more rednecks on this site than 12. And You 12 are holding back a bit!

Here's another one:

If your wife has a tattoo (tramp stamp:D) of a pet cow she once had including his birth and death date!