Wyoming tags posted

MachV

Hunting partner didnt want anything but a 63-1 tag so I had to apply as an indavidual to make sure I drew a tag.
I'll be danged if we both didnt draw 63-1 buck tags. Been 10 years trying for this one, hunted 63-2 quite a bit but the critters on the west side tend to be darker faced handsome devils.
Anybody else have any luck?

Both wife and I each got a Buck (any) and doe tags for Area 7 (about 20 miles from the house.

Have to tag out early and beat feet to the big horns where I got my second choice, Cow tag in Area 38, which opens the same day, Oct. 1st.

Get to take my daughter on her first hunt. We both drew area 65-1 goat tags. Getting her a general deer, and I drew a area 100-4 elk tag. Freezer should be full this year.

Zayne, Zaylea, Dad and Myself all drew 1-1 Antelope tags again this year. The kids will have their work cut out for them in order to beat last years bucks. Should be fun as always!!

Myself, my son and 12yr old grandson pulled unit 75 antelope tags. Grandson also got 2 doe tags .It will be his first antelope and out of state hunt. I'm as excited as he is !

My dad and I will be making our first trip to Wyoming to hunt. I drew 32-1 and he drew doe tags for the same area. We are looking forward to the trip, experience, and maybe some fishing too.

Drew two doe tags 89-6. Girlfriend had one doe tag same zone last fall. She tagged out first day. Her mother lives on the east edge of the zone. We used to live in Utah but now we're all the way in Maine. Not sure if we'll make it this year.

I am from MT and drew Unit 26 for pronghorns. Just bought a new Creedmoor with a NF 3.5x18 on it looking to break it in. Looking for a private landowner who might allow access or pay to play. Anyone know any one?

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.