BuyingLeft Over Wyoming Antelope Tags

Nimrodmar10

If I was drawn for a Wyoming quota antelope tag, can I also buy leftover tags? I'm familiar with and have hunting permission on a near by area with left over tags.

Yes, depending on the area, a non resident can buy up to 4 Doe/Fawn tags. Be sitting at your computer at 08:00 MDT on 17 July with your CID info and a credit card. You can go to the website and check to see how many leftover tags there are in your preferred area. If there are more that 150 to 200 left over in your desired area you may have an hour or two before they are gone.

Good Luck
Dave

Wyoming Game & Fish Department

Last edited:
Yes, depending on the area, a non resident can buy up to 4 Doe/Fawn tags. Be sitting at your computer at 08:00 MDT on 17 July with your CID info and a credit card. You can go to the website and check to see how many leftover tags there are in your preferred area. If there are more that 150 to 200 left over in your desired area you may have an hour or two before they are gone.

Good Luck
Dave

Wyoming Game & Fish Department

This is what I do. Last year the leftovers in the area we hunt, SE corner of Wyoming, lasted about 3 minutes.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.