Wyoming 2012 doe tags?

Discussion in 'Antelope Hunting' started by dk17hmr, Feb 21, 2012.

1. dk17hmr

dk17hmr Well-Known Member

Im a Wyoming resident, after talking to my buddies at work about hunting this year I went to check out what tags I might like to apply for. I ussally get at least one reduced price doe tag and figured I would apply this year for a different area. I know last year there was left overs in area 60 for doe tags because my friend from Utah and my Dad from Michigan bought them over the counter after the draw last year...I dont see any options to apply for a doe tag in that area. Am I missing something?

2. 300 ultra

300 ultra Well-Known Member

PM top gun 30-06!

3. HPW

HPW Member

I don't see anything for area 60 on the reduced price doe tags. Only thing I see is the full price tags for 60 which are any antelope. Not sure why, but don't think you are missing anything. After the draw they may release reduced price tags for that area based on draw results.

4. dk17hmr

dk17hmr Well-Known Member

Thats what I was thinking also but Im not all that sure....I have never sent in for area 60. I was just thinking since I am going to be there all summer working on the interstate it might be a good idea to try and get tags in that area. Just seemed odd to me it wasnt listed.

5. dirtball

dirtball Well-Known Member

My guess is that since they only issued 75 doe/fawn tags in that unit last year, they are most likely not going to issue any this year.
    A call to WG&F would be my next step.

Dave

2011 Antelope for unit 60
    60 Type 1 , Sept.17 Oct. 14 Limited quota; 125 licenses any antelope
    Type 6, Sept. 17 Oct. 14 Limited quota; 75 licenses doe or fawn