WOOOHOOO. Vectronix PLRF10!!

Why are they so hard to get a hold of? Other than a very small group of users. Wish I had 4K to spend on one. I might have to consider selling the 50 cal and get one.

i didn't think it was that hard to get one. i made one call and now it's on it's way?? maybe this distributor is new? i'm not sure.

i've been told close to 3000yds if you can hold it still

WOW, thats a long way!! I was looking on their web site and it doesn't give a lot of info. everything i saw was in meters. Does it convert to yards or you have to order the one with yards.

Guys, These RF's do alot of things I never have talked about since I dont use many options. I use it to range one target only in yards.

But, they also;

Will range in meters

Range 3 targets at once, close farther and farthest, dont ask me how, never tried it. But if you are ranging something just inside the edge of a timber line I think this would be where it would shine.

Also will range angles, don't ask me about this either..:D never use it

Also you can light up the reticle to a small red box like a Lica. Dont use this option either as I feel the crosshairs are more precise.

Jeff

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.