WOOOHOOO. Vectronix PLRF10!!

lovdasnow

Sorry, had to share! I just got it ordered, will have them soon.
Can't wait, and hope they live up to my high expectations!

I'll keep ya posted...

Ha ha! Good for you. I remember the first few weeks I had mine. I would drive around in the evening and toss sand bags on the hood to see how far I could range antelope, deer and cows. It is really fun when you can range animals past a mile. Enjoy!

Jeff

broz, thanks again for your "help" with deciding. not sure if i should thank you or yell at you for telling me what these are capable of;)

You will not be dissapointed trust me! I just got my swarovski doubler and will be borrowing shawn carlocks idea which will only make them even better, if possible :). Like broz said you will find yourself using them everyday and ranging everything you can see, thanks again to broz for helping me get mine.

If anyone is looking for swaro doublers for these, shoot me a p.m. I have two that are like new that i am looking to sell.

a swarovski doubler is just a small piece that doubles what you see through your binos. and guys are using them in front the of the PLRF.

it's $3725 shipped, and the number to call is 703-771-3003.
i believe it takes 5 weeks to get one. they are going to let me know in the next couple days when i can expect mine.

thanks guys

How do you attach the doubler,I have one that was for 10x42, and use on my 10x32 ELs, I think it came with a SLC ADAPTER

you have to do a home made thing to hold it in place. shawn carlock made one that he posted on here.

looks like this.
RANGEFINDERWEB1.jpg

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.