Win 6 TAC 15/15i Arrows - Give Away Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Len, I've playing with the TAC15i you sold me. I've also purchased a fletching jig and have been experimenting with different vanes. I also purchased a Leupold 3X9 ultra light with LR dots. Also added an HHA optimizer for long range shooting. Replaced the original trigger with a single stage 3lb Timney trigger. Just figured I let you know. Please enter me in the TAC 15 arrow give away.

"Enter Me In The TAC 15 Arrow Give Away Contest"

Timney trigger is the best upgrade I have made to mine. Have only shot out to 70 yards but have been happy so far with the accuracy once I get the initial elevation dialed in.

Hi Len,

Can't wait to see what types of new information we can begin exchanging in this new forum.

I can certainly always use a few extra new TAC arrows so:

"Enter Me In The TAC 15 Arrow Give Away Contest"

Regards,

Jon

Enter me in the 6 free Tac-15/15i give away contest. This is my first thread ever, I don't even know if I'm doing this right. Am I entered now?

Enter Me In The TAC 15 Arrow Give Away Contest

I've not had much shooting time with my Tac 15 yet. Too cold out !!! From the little shooting I did in January, it needs a trigger job. I've also added the HHA Optimizer.

Thanks,

WW

Willie, I am wating for the snow to leave so I can shoot.

The factory trrigger is very accurate but has a heavy pull. Some of us are replacing with this easy to install trigger

Timney modular trigger

Status
Not open for further replies.