Hot New TAC15/15i Arrows

HEY !!!
HAVING TROUBLE ORDERING ALL NESSESARY COMPONENTS TO REPAIR MY TAC 10i bolts......
Thanks to one of your postings I have installed a timney trigger on my TAC

LOVE IT...

NEXT STEP QAD REST MOD...

THANKS BUD...

PCD

Hi Bud,
Most forum members strive o provide solid accurate information. Glad you found it helpful.

If you're having trouble with obtaining components for your arrows let me know which ones and maybe I can point you in the right direction?

Jon

thankx Jon

I NEED THE BITZENBURGER JIG, CLAMP, NOCK RECEIVER #3012

3" 3D DURAVANES YELLOW OR GREEN AND THE AAE MAXBOND GLUE....

ALL THESE CAME OF COURSE FROM YOUR POSTING.....

WHERE CAN I BUY THESE ITEMS WITHOUT HAVING TO GO 3 OR 4 DIFFERENT PLACES AND PAYING MULTIPLE SHIPPING COSTS ??

PCD

Hi cancamo,
I wish I could direct you to a one stop shop, but I haven't found a single place that carries all of these items.

I will often shop for the Duravane 3D vanes on e-bay, but usually it ends up being Bowhunters that offers the lowest price even with their minimal shipping costs.

They also would carry the fletching cements, but these days I prefer using either the Firenock AG0600 glue or my favorite which is the G5 G-lock BLU-GLU. Both are outstanding.

I would also think that if you were to shop the Bitzenburger Fletching Jigs on either e-bay or Amazon, you should be able to find them at a reasonable price or even a used one in excellent condition. Let's face it, these jigs don't really wear out as long as the magnets remain in good shape.

The #3012 nock receiver I ordered directly from Bitzenburger, so I'm not sure who else carries them?

Regards,

Jon

Thanks jon...

I have never been in a forum like this.... Will try to do my best to communicate stuff a find in the field...

Will follow your advice ...

Pcd

1000gr arrows. This is indeed fantastic news. I shoot my tac-15i on cammels (we have over a million feral cammels in Australia) and 2 ton water buffalo in the tropics of Australia. I have had to inject my PSE shafts with silicon to get the weight up. I can now put these aside and step up a level in accuracy and repeatability. thank you Dorge and when is your Aerorest ready for shipping?

Dorge and when is your Aerorest ready for shipping?
It is being tested right now, and not to mention have the manual all drawn up. If all goes well, hopefully another 6 weeks. Perfection takes time, and I would hate to think I have let 2nd best out there and be in your hands.

All back orders should be filled by tomorrow as we have a big shipment. Good hunting!

I just ordered a TAC 15i but, I won't get it until after the New Year. They're modifying the 15 with beefier limbs and the cocking device will be connected to the rail somehow.

Hi jonnymac,
It sounds like the new 2013 model may have a couple of improvements on it.

Good luck and remember there's always a few knowledgeable people monitoring these threads if you need any help?

Regards,

Jon

Thanx, I'm looking forward to owning the TAC15. Just hope it's worth the price in it's accuracy. Any idea on why they discontinued the TAC10? Jon

Hi dorge it looks like I will be ordering your 200II arrows based on this thred I will call monday or tues day to see whats up thanks for the great work you are doing bill

Hi Jonnymac,
The TAC10 was discontinued due to a much lower volume of sales than the TAC15/15i, so it was no longer worth PSE's time to produce them. They were almost exactly the same with the exception of a lighter set of limbs producing a slower velocity (FPS.).

PSE only cranks up the assembly line to produce these crossbows once every few months, so they build to fill orders already on the books. They do not build and stock these crossbows against future orders. This is why most people who order one usually have to wait a couple of months before they receive there crossbow.

That said, they are very good about replacing any worn or damaged parts, if this should take place. Their product support is excellent and very fast.

It's important to understand that they are not the easiest crossbows to get set up and properly tuned, so they can be a bit of a challenge out of the box, but once you get them tuned, people don't want to put them down. Spend your free time while you're waiting reading back on the old threads in this forum and you'll learn almost everything there is to know about these crossbows.

Regards,

Jon

Thank you for your input. I'll read. I've also watched a few videos on youtube. There's this one Guy on there that really loves his Tac15. Thanks again, Jon

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.