TAC15/ 15i

If you don't mind, can you give me the reps name? PM me if you are more comfortable with that. I called PSE direct and spoke with Joe and he informed me that they would NOT send the shafts out without inserts installed. I have e-mailed my other contact there he he said he talked with the powers-that-be there and they told him no as well. I really would like to have the inserts loose. If your rep has newer info that this is indeed true that would be great. I would love to verify this though.

On the Bitz, you can also just buy the nock receiver which should be much cheaper. I know PSE bought a bunch of jigs just for people who might not have a Bitz and would buy one just to re-fletch their shafts.

I'm actually waiting on a bunch of shafts, so I would like to know I can get them right away. I was told it would be late April before we would get them.

is anyone worried about acccuracy with all the contact between fletching
and whiskerbisket?

ronmc

At first that was what I did not like the most about the TAC. But after over a year of shooting it, the point is moot. Do I think other rests might be better? Yes, but the WB does a more than acceptable job. If you can shoot 3/4" groups at 60 yards at 400+fps, is there any need to change?

I have shoot deer with TAC15 with spitfire broadheads but the do deploy out of the bow. I have gone to the Slick Ttrick 100 grain mag. whitch shoot like a field tip. DJRSR

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.