Fletching Tac 15i arrows

but when fletching with four vanes at 60-120, where would the spine be aligned?
I have always tried to align spline with weak side on top (12 o'clock high). Letting arrow flex away from rail of TAC-15i.
Main thing is consistency. Weak side of every arrow (or bolt) in same position (12:00 or 6:00 or ...).

I have always tried to align spline with weak side on top (12 o'clock high). Letting arrow flex away from rail of TAC-15i.
Main thing is consistency. Weak side of every arrow (or bolt) in same position (12:00 or 6:00 or ...).

Thank you. That makes sense. With a more traditional bow with a rail, indexing the arrow to flex at the index vane would allow the rail to support the arrow, but with our rail less design, there would be no benefit in causing it to flex into the open space.
As has been pointed out, I imagine consistency is really the primary concern, by having them all indexed to flex in the same repeatable fashion.
Thanks again!

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.