Why is the Forster CO-AX press so sought after?

I have a forster coax and love it. I don't shoot super long range but I do want to have accuracy out to 600 or so yards. So I started watching my concentricity more. As many know after shooting a round the bullet case is often at it's best concentricity. You can't always fix case concentricity with a good press or die. Most frequently you can only make it worse. So I often check my cases after firing and before sizing and check the runout. Ideally at that point in time runout should be .001 or less. After sizing I check again. if it changes then I'm either doing something wrong or my die or press or the way my die is set up in the press that's the culprit. A dirty or incorrectly set up die is normally the issue. I don't recall ever having an issue I can blame on the press alone. Like most I am spoiled with using the Coax as it's so quick and easy to change between different calibers since no shell holders are required. I have a HD Older RCBS press that I like and used for a long time but it's mostly been relegated to pulling bullets.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.