Forster co-ax press / Where are they???

dig

Setting up a new reloader, where have all the Forster co-ax presses gone?

Midway - out of stock
Midsouth - out of stock
Graf and Sons -out of stock
Natchez - out of stock
Sinclair - out of stock

I wish I would have grabbed another one when midway had them for $259.00 they are probably going to change them or something. Any ideas, who did I miss?

setting up a new reloader, where have all the forster co-ax presses gone?

Midway - out of stock
midsouth - out of stock
graf and sons -out of stock
natchez - out of stock
sinclair - out of stock

i wish i would have grabbed another one when midway had them for $259.00 they are probably going to change them or something. Any ideas, who did i miss?

call forster ,,,they should be able to tell you something and probably sell you one.

Update -

Cabelas - back order
Sportsmans Whorehouse - no go

I will ring forster in the morning however they are listing at $440 about $150 over street pricing.

I saw a year old thread where someone was in same jamb a year ago. They appear listed on GunStop's site, but I would call to make sure they really have before online ordering.....gunstop reloading in Mn.

I bought one from Grafs 2 weeks before Christmas and it was on "back order" at the time. Showed up 1 week after the rest of my order, and I still got it for Christmas.

I'd suggest ordering one and seeing when it shows up.

I'm feeling pretty lucky that mine came in from sinclair on the 10th. Must have been one of the last ones.

Pretty disheartening watching Midway's prices go up every time I looked at their website.

Try these guys.

www.gunstop.com ,

Click on monthly specials, you want to get on their mailing list, every 2 days he mails the specials, it pays to wait. Today the co-ax is 260.00 with free cover, a 15.00 buck option. On the 11th, it was 10% off all Forster products so the price would have been 240.00.
Like I said, it pays to wait for the deals.
Miles

I don't get here very often, but if you pm me with your email address I will send you the advertiment.

Yes it is disheartening to see the price increase creeping in. I have been buying things I am not going to need for a while because of this. I bought one new press before Christmas because of the sale price but we are not seeing any sales now and as mentioned stock appears to be way down across the board, some dies as well. On the other hand I am glad to see our sport is alive and doing well.

I got mine from graf & sons about a month ago..they were low stock then...guess I got lucky...but man what an awesome press!! well worth the $$

Dig,

I just ordered one last night from MidwayUSA. It was in stock! Not sure what is left but you might wh=ant to jump on it.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.