Who recommended SK Standard Plus

Clem Bronkoski

Who ever it was get closer so I can slap you!! I bought a 50 round box just to try in my Bergara BMR but did have a chance to shoot it yet. But in the mean time I got a great deal on 4 cases of CCI Mini-Mag Varmint that the rifle shoot really good with (1/2" 10 shot groups at 50 yards).
Well I had a chance to get out today and try the SK ammo. After verifying sight in with the CCI I loaded the 5 round and 10 round magazines. Shot 5 rounds like I normally do because I found if you switch ammo the first couple seem to go astray. Then I shot the 10 rounds at 50 yards. All 10 rounds went into a 1/4 - 3/8" group. And this was on a less than ideal shooting position not a solid bench!
Looks like I'll be searching for some more SK Standard Plus ammo.

I thought I'd put the target up here. Sorry there are so many holes in it but I was shooting my 17 HMR at it first getting a new scope sighted in.
I have the 10 shot group bracketed with the white lines. Outside to outside measures .340" (C-C would be .119" considering the bullet being .221")! That sure ain't nothing to stick your nose up at for sure.

Attachments

• SK Std Plus.jpg
    SK Std Plus.jpg
    401.9 KB · Views: 20
  • SK Std Plus2.jpg
    SK Std Plus2.jpg
    330.8 KB · Views: 28
I'm pretty sure there may be some skeptics out there because of all the holes in the target so next week I'll see if I can duplicate this feat. I imagine taking the leupold 4-16X scope off and putting the Meuller 8-32X may have something to do with the improvement too.
I figure even if the group is 50% larger it will still be fantastic.