Who makes a heavyweight .277" High-BC Match-Style bullet?

here it goes again! Chawlston I just sent you a PM In a attempt to call a for a lil peace here on the subject.....then back to customer service you go...

UNDERSTAND THIS YOU WOULNT BE A CUSTOMER IF HE DIDNT SPEND HIS FREE TIME >>>>MAKING US BULLETS! LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU FIND A BULLET>>>>THAT BEATS HIS!!!! ILL CONTINUE TO ORDER WILDCATS! AS I JUST ORDERED MYSELF 200 MORE!

TILL THEN YOU SHOULD BE DARN THANKFUL HE FINDS A SOME KIND OF ENJOYMENT IN MAKIN SUCH A BULLET AND WILLING TO PROVIDE EM FOR OTHERS!

IM DONE WITH THIS!

I'll tell you this much if i owned my own business and took as much time out of my life to make a product as he does and then someone was talking about me and acting the way you are about him, hell i wouldnt be answering your emails either!!

It is pretty easy for me to understand why you are not getting any bullets since you are trying to get the AL ULD's, NONE OF US ARE GETTING THEM RIGHT NOW!!!!! Hell kirby aint even got any

here it goes again! Chawlston I just sent you a PM In a attempt to call a for a lil peace here on the subject.....then back to customer service you go...

UNDERSTAND THIS YOU WOULNT BE A CUSTOMER IF HE DIDNT SPEND HIS FREE TIME >>>>MAKING US BULLETS! LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU FIND A BULLET>>>>THAT BEATS HIS!!!! ILL CONTINUE TO ORDER WILDCATS! AS I JUST ORDERED MYSELF 200 MORE!

TILL THEN YOU SHOULD BE DARN THANKFUL HE FINDS A SOME KIND OF ENJOYMENT IN MAKIN SUCH A BULLET AND WILLING TO PROVIDE EM FOR OTHERS!

IM DONE WITH THIS!

Why should I be thankful if he won't return emails or phone calls? That is not something to be thankful for.

I can't be thankful for product not received.

CHawlston

I'll tell you this much if i owned my own business and took as much time out of my life to make a product as he does and then someone was talking about me and acting the way you are about him, hell i wouldnt be answering your emails either!!

It is pretty easy for me to understand why you are not getting any bullets since you are trying to get the AL ULD's, NONE OF US ARE GETTING THEM RIGHT NOW!!!!! Hell kirby aint even got any

Lerch,

You may find this hard to believe, but I don't care if you get/got any and I don't care if Kirby gets/got any.

What I am concerned about is some chambered and threaded 8" twist barrels bought and paid for based on a promise of bullet supply. Now the bullet producer will not answer emails or phone calls. That is my beef and you cannot justify it.

Lerch,

Maybe you didn't see this and it applies to you as well as Kirby.......... My advice and request to you is three-fold:

#1--Stop assuming that the folks you are communicating with know less about the subjects than you do. You may wind up learning something.

#2--Understand that my comment is about customer service, ignoring emails and not returning phone calls...... Nothing else.

#3--Quit making excuses and deviating from my issue. If you want to discuss customer service fine do it. But understand that all you have drivelled in your defense of the customer service situation was known and has been taken into account.

Everyone makes mistakes. How one handles those mistakes and the actions they take to rectify or alleviate them is what seperates the butter from the butter cream.

All of you guys seem to want to have 100% of the readership groveling at the feet of Richard and his wildcat bullets not to mention Kirby and his 1/2" garunteed rifles..... You won't get it from me. Anyway, if I am the only one on the site not pleased with the customer service and delivery of promised product, then he must be doing something correct along the way. You will not please everyone. I expect product delivery as promised or at least the courtesy of answering emails and phone calls to explain delays. I just wish he would have returned the calls and emails.

Until something changes in Richard's process of bullet research, production, delivery etc, etc, etc, I will just shoot what I have while you guys wait on your bullets.

Chawlston

Come on man......... He refuses to communicate about the issue. There is nothing else left for me to do. Anyway, I will take you up on your offer and will PM you the amounts and the address to send the funds. Thanks for your offering.

Chawlston

Chawlston:

I just talked with Richard and for reasons that I know you fully understand, and that I will not state here, there will be no money sent your way. Nice try though.

Given what I know and what has actually taken place I'm through with this and you. End of discussion and I'd also ask everyone else to let it die as it's obvious none of this is going to change anything.

Chawlston,

Alright, lets talk about customer service, seems your the only one bitchin!!

With your experience in this field, I find it even harder to believe your ragging on Richard.

I have also learned more about the situation.

From what I hear, you know the latest information, there is nothing else to tell you so sit there like the rest of us and wait for new developments to arise. Why do you think you need an update every couple weeks when there is nothing new to offer as far as information on the new bullets.

I assure you, Richard will let us know when there is new information for his customers.

I for one would find it very tiresome to repeat the same thing over and over to a customer who will not be patient. That is just me though.

As with SS7mm, I am done with this. As you are one of VERY few that has any complaints about Richard or his bullets, its not worth our time trying to convince you otherwise.

Hope your barrels work out for you. By the way, an 8 twist will work with most conventional bullets so get em shooting.

Kirby Allen(50)

I have no idea of what's going on here, really. But then again I seem to be too dumb to realize a lot of things that seem to be obvious to others.

If just have to shoot I can go to the local outlet get what ever goes out the end of the barrel. I don't shoot my WCs to just shoot anyway. The same goes for the Lost Rivers is shot. They are just too precious and BTW so is barrel life.

But on the other hand................................................ she had warts.:rolleyes:

Chawlston, I dont really care what your advice to me is. you up here ****in and moanin about a buddy of mine not getting you your bullets on time when dozens of people on here have told you about the obvious problems and difficulties he is having making these AL tipped bullets. Its pretty obvious with your "groveling at richard and kirby" comment that you are just trying to start problems and make a fight. Im bettin SS7MM gots the right idea on just lettin this die so im gonna follow him.

have fun shootin whatever you want, the only thing that will be flyin out of my 270AM is WildCat bullets

Chawlston,

Alright, lets talk about customer service, seems your the only one bitchin!!

With your experience in this field, I find it even harder to believe your ragging on Richard.

I have also learned more about the situation.

From what I hear, you know the latest information, there is nothing else to tell you so sit there like the rest of us and wait for new developments to arise. Why do you think you need an update every couple weeks when there is nothing new to offer as far as information on the new bullets.

I assure you, Richard will let us know when there is new information for his customers.

I for one would find it very tiresome to repeat the same thing over and over to a customer who will not be patient. That is just me though.

As with SS7mm, I am done with this. As you are one of VERY few that has any complaints about Richard or his bullets, its not worth our time trying to convince you otherwise.

Hope your barrels work out for you. By the way, an 8 twist will work with most conventional bullets so get em shooting.

Kirby Allen(50)

You, Richard and S&M 7MM have me confused with something else. The last communication was from him 9/22 apologizing for not getting back with me and that he would ship out the bullets once he got his beans dried. He even asked me to email him often (I didn't contact him anymore) to get a status.

Since then, I have not heard nor contacted him. So your comment about the issue is not about me, I haven't contacted him since September. Anyway, glad his phone is now working and that he may even be answering emails. He also must have some extremely dry beans by now.

Again Kirby, you are commenting on situations that you are either confused with or have zero knowledge. BTW, I know the 8" twists work, but I don't even see the need to over-torque bullets that do not require faster than standard twists. I bought them specifically to shoot Richards bullets.

Chawlston

Last edited by a moderator:
Chawlston:

I just talked with Richard and for reasons that I know you fully understand, and that I will not state here, there will be no money sent your way. Nice try though.

Given what I know and what has actually taken place I'm through with this and you. End of discussion and I'd also ask everyone else to let it die as it's obvious none of this is going to change anything.

As I said in a previous post, you, Kirby and Richard have me confused with someone else (maybe another unhappy customer, could there be two?) as nothing has taken place between Richard nor I. Last I heard from Richard was when he apoligized 9/22 for not communicating and informing me the bullets would ship out when the beans dried. I have not received any correspondence from him since then. Again, he must have some very dry beans.

Other than that, you know you are trying to save a little face on the forum here by acting like you know something that does not exist. You need to get your story straight before you put out false information that you could be held accountable for. I can assure you that you are at best confused with another situation.

Anyway, I knew you were blowing smoke and saying things (stroking your own ego) you were not prepared to follow through with when you offered to pay for the bullets. You have suprised me not one bit.

Chawlston

Wildcat bullets

Then you can top it off when some uninformed idiot in Canada Customs sends the whole shipment back to Richard after opening all the boxes and deciding they can't be shipped to the US.

Chawlston you have harped over and over and over about Richard not returning emails and not answering phone calls, horrible customer relations etc.. But you just said several times you havent tried to contact Richard since september????? what the hell man!!! you ever think that maybe he hasnt emailed you back becuase he is busy with other customers and hasnt gotten your bullets done yet??? You may be thinking you are Richards only customer but im pretty sure you aint and i seriously doubt the wallpaper on his computer says "Contact Chawlston about those bullets I havent been able to get done yet"

You harp at all of us to get our facts straight, maybe you should check your own

Somebody rolled off the wrong side of the bed? Seems like an excessive effort to malign a guy that makes bullets as a second, part-time vocation. You'd think we were talking about Sierra, Nosler, or Hornady. If you've already given up on getting some Wildcat bullets, how do you benefit by continuing with this criticism and attack? I think everyone understands you're unhappy with Richard. You might do yourself a favor by getting over it. Believe me - the only reason I've stuck with this thread is because I'd like to try out some Al-tipped Wildcat bullets when & if they become available, so I try to keep myself informed of any progress reports. I suppose you can always get the last say-so here, but this one's already been rode pretty darn hard. I'd suggest moving on...

Phorwath

This otta work! A flagrant high jack.;)

Have you heard of or been to the "trinity islands" south of Kodiak?

I'd like to know what goes on there.

Almost went there one time to gather cattle but the deal fell through.

;);)

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.