Another Donation

I applied for 20 consecutive years for a Maine NR moose tag. I was selected a couple of years ago. Once you hit, it all seems worth it. LOL

Unless the Moose you "hit"…..is with your girlfriend's '88 Honda Accord!

A long story which covers several of the emotions that a human can experience, and a very cold, long drive on a February night in Wyoming! 😁 memtb

For about 36 or 37 years I've been donating to the WyoG&F through my applications for Mountain Goat with zero success……this year is a repeat of the previous years! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 memtb
Even though Colorado has preference points, it's still a lottery. I drew a bighorn sheep tag at about 15 or 16 years. Another guy in my unit was at 25ish, and one was at 4. I am still waiting on goat one of these years.

I know a guy that is a friend of my dads, he's 70ish, he has had 2 sheep tags, 1 goat tag, and has a friend his age that never had one of either.

The day you see they charge for the tag hit your account, holy cow! Hopefully you get the chance.

They definitely fill up a windshield on a dark rainy night.

I wish that it had been raining, instead of snowing and in single digits! No driver's window, windshield on driver's side badly broken (no can see through), and 125 miles to home. Drove home leaning over the console to see through the windshield…..no wonder my back hurts all of the time! 🤔 memtb