Which Pistol Brace for Long Range Elk?

flyguy1

So, I'm tired of carrying my 300 Win Mag around. And just in time, I learn that I can just get a brace, slap it on my .357 Sig, and a higher caliber bullet will come out.

For those of you with braces, how much bigger will a .357" projectile become after adding a brace to my pistol? And will it also go faster than the 1500 fps I now get?

This is one of the few benefits I have received under Joe Biden!

Thanks in advance.

God save the queen, man

Screenshot_20200807-041742_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Last edited:
So, I'm tired of carrying my 300 Win Mag around. And just in time, I learn that I can just get a brace, slap it on my .357 Sig, and a higher caliber bullet will come out.

For those of you with braces, how much bigger will a .357" projectile become after adding a brace to my pistol? And will it also go faster than the 1500 fps I now get?

Thanks in advance.

It will "transition" 😉 into a 44 Magnum…..at the minimum! 😂 memtb

Thanks in advance.

If you run Underwood ammo with the brace, it will "transition" your 357 Sig into the 300WM, so you can just leave it at home.

I believe....when bullet comes out of muzzle it is the highest bc caliber and then just before it hits the critter turns into the heaviest hitting bullet...
..well....that jb's and cabinet logical way of thinking.....