Which is the Cadillac of brass prep centers?

I'll respectfully disagree with your comment concerning rifle primer pockets. I have cleaned pockets and not cleaned pockets in high precision long range comp rifle loads. I quit cleaning pockets after thorough and repeated testing did not show a difference on paper or in the function of the rifle. I shoot against the best in North America and am competitive against the best. Neither my load precision nor my scores have suffered from lack of primer pocket cleaning. I won't disagree with your comment as it relates to pistol loading; I do not load for my pistols.
I never noticed any problems in any of my rifles but I reload both .44 Mag and .357 mag and have experienced the drag from the primers not letting the cylinder revolve. That is when I began cleaning the pockets. It is obvious that you reload far more rounds than I use, but I was just adding my experience.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.