Which boomstick for Canada Whitetails?

I'm aware. Had my waterfowl hunt cancelled this year. I'm just happy to be on the list. I don't care if it does push. Gonna be a lot of big deer from lack of pressure whenever it does open.
The Border thing is evaluated every month ,with all the vaccinations going on I bet it works out for you,kelly

Sounds like a fun hunt. I'd say bring both if possible or which ever one your more comfortable with. Took my 3 Canadian whitetails this year with a 20 gauge shotgun and 2 with the 25 creedmoor. All 3 dropped where they stood. One was able too get back up for an extremely short period of time in order to die 25 yards east of where he dropped lol

Can I ask who your outfitter is? If they are booked that far out, it should be good.
I hunted Saskatchewan and shot a 174" at 35-40yds....with a 270wsm.
Then went to the upper Peace River bow hunting and needed the 270wsm.
A bit off topic, but since buying land in Iowa, I've said the only place I'd ever go and pay to hunt whitetails would be that Upper Peace River region in Alberta. I know it only 2 outfitters that cover hundreds of square miles of the most vast wilderness U can imagine....500-600acre canola fields.....absolutely amazing place. I was hunting late sept and was locked in on the 2 biggest typicals I've ever laid my eyes on...and I've seen some big typicals over the years.....they were running together with a couple other nice ones in a bachelor group....but I digress.
Take the rifle that u shoot the best....if it's a tie, take the clearest glass with the best low light picture.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.