Where are the revolvers?

I started on the 8 3/8 500, it was rather controllable with the exception of the winchester 400 grain dual jacket platinums those were stunning recoil. Never could get handloads to even remotely close in recoil. It was big and ungainly to carry, so was swapped out for the 4 inch. It lost a lot of performance, an old friend has a 6.5 inch pc and it's really close to the 8, the 4 gives up a lot. Always wish they would have done the same 5 as the 460. Someday I'll get a 5 inch 460 as it's probably the best all round x frame version for me.

Me - big fan of .357 Revolvers. Displaced by 9mm Luger - sagging shelves or 9mm ammo, numerous 9mm pistols at LGS's. Impossible to find .357 Mag brass. Like 125 Hornady XTP at over 1300 fps & 180's at 1000. Taurus Tracker 7 round carry when more zip than 1911 .45 auto is wanted. Adequate for shooting deers.

I've been thinking about buying either a 44 mag or 460 and nobody seems to have any except gunbroker and I'd like to be able to handle them before I buy. What's the deal?
There's more machining time for an all steel auto or revolver than a polly frame gun. I was looking for a Sig 220 in 10mm for a spell. I gave up and bought a M&P2 in 10mm a couple weeks back. It's a decent pistol and I already have dies and a mold for the 40s&w so the only real input for components is brass..
There's a nice 9.5" bbl'd srh in 44mag I've got my eye on at a lgs. I already have one with a 7.5" bbl. though so it would be a bit of a duplicate. I've also got a couple of 357's. Pretty much popguns compared to full throttle 44's, but they will still finish a deer pretty well. If you want a decent wheelgun you will have to look around a bit and have cash at the ready. They come up for sale, but you can't wait around much when you see one.

I've had a couple 357's and 1 9mm. All revolvers. I have the convertible 45 acp/long colt now and really a nice gun just for plinking. Probably make an ok carry gun but I never really felt the need to pack one. Hopefully never do. Miss my anaconda and could be happy with another if the new ones shoot as good as the older ones did

But the 460, ya, I just would like to handle a few different ones to see. At one of the ranges I shoot at there's a guy popping 6" steel at 200 meters with an auto that has bipods on it. Crazy to watch