Where are the Black Friday Deals?

megastink

I'm in the market for a few things and started digging around looking for deals. Made me think that there should be a thread calling out any good Black Friday deals, or good deals in general. In addition, some of the things I'm personally looking for are tough to find (like reloading stuff and ammo; no surprise). So I'm going to post what I'm looking for here. If anyone knows where I can find any, please let me know. In turn, post for what you're looking for and if someone knows who has inventory, I hope they'd share it. If someone's open to suggestions, make one!

Here's my list:
-20" Match 6.5 Grendel complete upper; leaning towards Sanders armory (target and varmint hunting to 600 yards)
-Hornady 123gr ELD's
-IMR 8208xbr powder
-AR Comp powder
-6.5 Grendel brass (getting desperate here)
-CCI small rifle primers
-glass for the upper; leaning towards SWFA 3-15, but I saw a Bushnell LRTS somewhere... open to ideas if the price is right...

I would not expect anything but the glass to go on sale, but I'll try to remember this post if I see any of the stuff

I would not expect anything but the glass to go on sale, but I'll try to remember this post if I see any of the stuff

I don't either. My purpose for this post if twofold:
1) list all the good black Friday deals you find (on anything you deem noteworthy)
2) help people find items they're looking for; on sale or not

Thanks for your help!

Good idea! I am looking for a massage chair. Recently started feeling back pain. Do you know whether they have Black Friday on Amazon? I want to pick the one from this list so waiting for sales.

Hopefully people post up some good deals

I'm hoping some of the manufacturers for precision rifle chassis and parts have some sales... especially MPA, MDT, XLR and Area419

Last edited:
I personally don't expect to see many Black Friday deals on anything to do with firearms. In a market were things are selling for 5-10 times normal and as fast as they get them in, I wouldn't discount anything.

Have a great day!
Steve

The Cabela's black friday ad has leaked, disappointing all around as far as I'm concerned. Hoping to score some reloading components online closer to their normal prices, but not overly optimistic at this point. Maybe a small shank barrel in 7mm-08 to tinker with.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.