What Scopes are under $1000, under 12", under 16y parallax, and over 13x magnification?

I have a Sightron STAC on a little Savage 22LR. 2nd FP, 4-20.
It has parallax down 15 yds or less. I just aimed it out the window.
$ 400 scope. It has been OK.

If you use a rear ring that has a small pic rail on the top portion of the ring you could just add a small red dot for those up close shots. Added weight would be negligible and the need for the low range parallax would be solved possibly.

So close!! 😊 And yet so far....

Thanks, that looked really exciting!
But a 25y parallax is a deal breaker, I need 15y and below.

Matthias 👍🏼
Simple answer....every Red dot or aimpoint scope in the world from 28.00 - 999.00.... .. with the added note of a 13x magnifier...in front of it!😂🤣.....That was easy enough!

How many rifles and scopes do you have? Buy once, cry once and get the best you can have.

It is a little long by 1.6" but the SWFA SS 3-15X42 checks alot of your boxes. However, I've killed a lot of prairie dogs with scopes that max out at 12X. So that USO TSR12 wouldn't hinder me much if I really needed a compact scope.

Found one in the big chinese shop.
SNIPER VT 4-16X40 MFPSA

Don't know about quality, but wouldn't argue at 250$.
That is if you are willing to buy in china.

FYI:

While you are on your scope hunt let me know if you see a new pickup truck for sale in us with the following four criteria:

1) Minimum 450 hp or higher
2) 20 mpg or higher
3) FWD with dual range transfer case
4) Less than $5,000 US

Just so you don't waste your time — all 4 requirements are non-negotiables.

Probably should be set up to tow a Unicorn trailer too!

Good for 22 to 223.My brother bought one of these and it performed like a champ.His son still uses this scope on a 5.56x45 rifle.
Or possible prism scope

I have a Sightron STAC on a little Savage 22LR. 2nd FP, 4-20.
It has parallax down 15 yds or less. I just aimed it out the window.
$ 400 scope. It has been OK.
I also have a Sightron STAC on my 22LR. Mine is the 3-16x42 version and it checks all your boxes if you are ok with 12.9 inch length.
Got mine from Cameraland on sale for $300 recently. I got the MOA 3 reticle which has a very fine .25 MOA floating dot on 16 power or .5 MOA on 8 power which works very well for a squirrel rifle. Looks like they still have them on sale: