best scopes under $150

Deerslayer11

I will be using this on a 22 but i want to see how far i can reach without spending a fortune. can you give me some ideas?
Thanks.
-Jake

Bushnell Banner. I have a 6-18 Banner that I have had for years. It will put three in one hole if the rifle can do it. It's not on a rifle right now, but I have it for a scope that I can put on a rifle to rule out a scope problem when having accuracy issuses.
I trust this 100$ scope for that job!!!!

I have never heard of them. Do they have good reviews? I'm going hunting Saturday so I need to buckle it up quick.

Ummm... little late for research and ordering anything for that matter... I say you're stuck w/ whats in stock locally, or just hunt open sights if you have them. I'd follow sully2's advice, though I'd look for an older model prostaff. The new ones look generic to me and they give me that tunnel effect.

Pickup a Nikon scope

Ummm... little late for research and ordering anything for that matter... I say you're stuck w/ whats in stock locally, or just hunt open sights if you have them. I'd follow sully2's advice, though I'd look for an older model prostaff. The new ones look generic to me and they give me that tunnel effect.
I needed up hunting open sights on that cz .22. Got myself 4 rabbits. Now I can relax and find a nice scope till the crows return.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.